Using the latest techniques, materials and procedures, we provide the following asphalt services to residential, commercial and industrial clients looking for a durable and cost-effective surface for driveways, parking lots, roadways, tennis/basketball courts and more.[custom_list style=”list-1″]
- Resurfacing Existing Blacktop—a cost-effective way to give an old cracked parking lot, driveway or road new life with a smooth durable surface.
- Complete Removal of Existing Blacktop and New Installation – includes a base of 4 inches of DGA Stone and installation of 2.5 inches of blacktop.
- New Driveway Installation—includes excavation of dirt, addition of 4 inches of DGA Stone base and 2.5 inches of asphalt.
- Saw Cutting Patches—includes removal of blacktop and then installation of 2.5 inches of new asphalt.
- Complete Replacement of Concrete Driveways—includes 6 inches of DGA Stone Base and 2.5 inches of asphalt.
- Milling Services – we take care of complete area patches, trenches, etc. before installing new asphalt