ASPHALT SEALING SERVICES
Our services include:
- Complete and Proper Preparation of Surfaces
- Seal Applied with a Broom (Not Sprayed)– which means the material penetrates deeper and more thoroughly
- Crack Filling—we offer both hot rubberized and cold rubberized methods
Things to Consider After Seal Coating Asphalt
- Expect to see some brush marks and tire marks, possibly for several weeks, after seal coating is done. This is especially true in the heat of the summer. This is normal and they will go away on their own.
- Do not turn your wheels while your car is standing still, power steering will tear the sealer film.
- If the crack sealant has been applied to your driveway, it will be visible through the sealant. Unfortunately, there isn’t a sealer available that will cover the dark rubber lines.
- Snow Plow and Snow Chains will mark or scratch the surface. Try to be conscious of this while removing snow.
“They arrived on time and were very professional. The owners were there the entire time and were hands on. They cleaned up and expalined how to care for the new driveway, which turned out great. Highly recommend.”
“The men from Angelo’s Paving were very efficient and knew what they were doing. Very clean through the whole job. They were exact in their work making sure the slope of my driveway was correct. Very professional.”