Using the latest techniques, materials and procedures, we provide the following asphalt services to residential, commercial and industrial clients looking for a durable and cost-effective surface for driveways, parking lots, roadways, tennis/basketball courts and more.
- Resurfacing Existing Blacktop—a cost-effective way to give an old cracked parking lot, driveway, or road new life with a smooth durable surface.
- Complete Removal of Existing Blacktop and New Installation– includes a base of 4 inches of DGA Stone and installation of 2.5 inches of blacktop.
- New Driveway Installation—includes excavation of dirt, the addition of 4 inches of DGA Stone base, and 2.5 inches of asphalt.
- Saw Cutting Patches—includes removal of blacktop and then installation of 2.5 inches of new asphalt.
- Complete Replacement of Concrete Driveways—includes 6 inches of DGA Stone Base and 2.5 inches of asphalt.
- Milling Services– we take care of complete area patches, trenches, etc. before installing new asphalt
New Asphalt Driveway
“I can’t remember being this pleased with any contractor that I’ve worked with. Plus the price was competitive. They promise quality and that’s what they delivered. If you want true professionals call Angelo’s.”
“Mike came out from Angelo’s paving. I needed them to correct a mess that another contractor left me with. They did a great job. Even sealed it the next year. Very professional family run business.”